Home / Forex Strategies / 2 Hour 20 Pips 75% Win H1 Time Frame Without Indicator Intraday Trading Strategy

2 Hour 20 Pips 75% Win H1 Time Frame Without Indicator Intraday Trading Strategy

2 Hour 20 Pips 75% Win H1 Time Frame Without Indicator Intraday Trading Strategy in Urdu and Hindi by Tani Forex. This is one of the Best Scalping Foreign exchange strategy 2018 and 2019. In this tutorial one time daily trade secret and very profitable tricks. after 2 hour day change one buy stop and one sell stop trade. in this special short term 75% win 20 pips daily strategy very low chance of loss.

Very simple strategy after 2 hour market opening login your account. open chart in H1 time frame. on first 2 daily candles high trade buy stop and low on sell stop. check 2 trades difference if different between high and low 15 pips then your every trade stop loss and profit 15 pips. if one trade win then close 2nd pending order. If one order hit stop loss then your next order very high chance of win.

75% chance first trade win. 20% chance 1 trade stop loss and 1 win and 5% chance 2 trades loss. if you put daily trade then end of month you over all in profit. for more information about 2 Hour 20 Pips 75% Win H1 Time Frame Without Indicator Intraday Trading Strategy watch below video tutorial. our more other secret strategies on You Tube.

1000+ Pips Forex Free Signals

Tani Forex is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache